05/18/2016: Rolling with the Punches!
- We're back at it again with more news! SEGA recently released a SEGA Genesis Hub on Steam, if you're a resident of the US this hub will be an automatic update to your Genesis titles on steam, collecting all that you currently own in a nicely set up hub world resembling a bedroom that smells of the 90s! UK owners get the hub as a separate purchase. This Hub also allows for Hacked versions of the games labeling them "mods" and you know what that means, more love for the SoR Hacks! Gsaurus as well as other members in the steam community are working hard to ensure you get access to these mods asap. Check out our Steam Group and be part of the action!
- We're Expanding! We now have a new facebook group and new forums for you to join, help support us by signing up and sharing. You can now find us at the following links:
- If you missed the last podcast you can check it out here! Unfortunately we missed one last week due to a very hectic schedule but rest assured one is being put together and coming soon. Remember to #SoRPodcast and your questions @BareKnuckle on twitter to get some answers on the podcast alternatively you can visit the forums or facebook group and ask your questions there!
- Mr.Din (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you’re looking for news or information on Streets of Rage, you have come to the right place! This site has been created to produce relevant fresh content on Streets of Rage, from latest updates to essential podcasts, this site has all the information you need. It seems that members of this site also love the occasional spot of online casino and gambling, now available at the palm of your hand check out the new mobile games to get involved and win big! Also if you want to take a chance on red or black, here is a live dealer resource where you can win real money on a roulette game. For now, enjoy your time at SOR Online!
Streets of Rage Online is split up into 7 main sections. You can access any page using the menu system at the top of every page, or you can use the menu pages below.
- Streets of Rage - All the info you will ever need on the original game and more, plus Bare Knuckle Mobile.
- Streets of Rage 2 - An extensive look at what many consider the finest title in the series.
- Streets of Rage 3 - The usual game info and downloads, plus exclusive in-depth looks at the hidden motorbike stages cut from the final game and all the Streets of Rage 3/Bare Knuckle III differences.
- Next Gen - Info, news, and speculation on brand new, next-gen SOR titles from Sega.
- SOR Remake - An in-depth look into Bombergames' awesome remake of the SOR trilogy, plus featured SORMaker Mods. Easily the best fangame of them all.
- Other Fangames - A look at the wealth of other fanmade SOR titles available, including Rage of the Streets and the Shiva & Lisa trilogy.
- Miscellaneous - This is where the bits that don't go anywhere else end up, including music remixes, fanart galleries, fanfiction and more.
If you have anything Streets of Rage related that you think deserves a place here, don't hesitate to contact us. MP3 remixes, fangames, ROM patches... We're always looking for new material to enrich the site. If we believe it's got a place here we will give you full credit. We reserve the right to refuse inappropriate or poor quality material, and the webmaster's decision is final.
Send your SOR material here
WE ARE NOT A ROM SITE. Distribution of illegal ROMs (Unmodified or otherwise) is against the law. Please do not ask for game ROMs as we cannot provide them. If you want to find ROMs there are plenty of ROM sites out there which can easily be found with Google. You will have to find them yourself.
Webmaster Contact: administration
Streets of Rage is copyright © 1991-1994 Sega Enterprises, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
The OpenBOR engine is copyright © 2004-2011 OpenBOR/Open Beats of Rage.
Streets of Rage Remake is copyright © 2003-2011 Bombergames.